Monday, May 16, 2011

A Plan

Well, today's appointment with our doctor again yielded the same result--no progress. For three weeks now I have been at 2 cm. and partially effaced, and based on today's exam that still hasn't changed. My doctor is very surprised, especially since this is my second baby. After talking with him to weigh the risks both ways and discussing it with each other, Billy and I have decided that I will be induced on Wednesday. Should he/she decide to come on his/her own before then, fabulous, but if not, we should be meeting our new little boy/girl sometime on Wednesday. We check in at 8 a.m., but there's no telling how long it might take. I will do my best to update you all on Wednesday (barring a long labor and delivery like I had with Will).

Thank you all for your love and support over the last 40+ weeks. It has been so helpful, especially this last week as my due date came and went.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jenna. We will keep on praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet my new great niece or nephew! Love you Jenna! Aunt Tooter

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Connor and baby Lepak will be exactly 1 year and 1 day apart, but there is still a chance of sharing the same bday. Prayers are being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Jenna! I'm sure you feel better knowing there is an end in sight. I wish you a smooth labor and delivery!!

    ReplyDelete