Sunday, May 15, 2011

40 Weeks

I sit here tonight watching Chicago kick Miami's butt, and I can't believe this kiddo still hasn't decided to grace us with his/her presence. We have an appointment tomorrow with our doctor, during which time we hope to check on the baby's condition/size and decide where to go from here. I will be sure to update tomorrow.

Overall I'm doing okay, just fairly uncomfortable. My craziest symptom as of late is actually due to my recent allergy issues--I cannot smell or taste anything--seriously. I've never had this before, and it is the wierdest thing. I cannot smell seriously rank diapers (a positive), but I also couldn't smell anything when I stuck my nose in a jar of freshly opened roasted peanuts nor could I smell the brisket Billy cooked on Saturday. It is the oddest thing to not be able to smell meat slowly cooking for 5+ hours in your kitchen or to taste it or the bbq sauce I put on it later that night.

Here's a quick picture of Will that Billy took with his phone. Lately Will is really into trying whatever we are drinking, whether it's a smoothie, an icee (yes, I still occasionally drink icees), a slush, or a limeade.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy!!! Praying for that baby to come any day! My goodness he/she must be pretty comfy in Mommy's belly!

    ReplyDelete