Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Almost Official...

At 11:56 p.m. tonight, Baby #2 will officially be born at a later gestational age than Will. Although I know that gestational age between 38 and 42 weeks is considered full term and there's no real difference, in my mind I have been thinking that 39 weeks and 2 days is the longest this kiddo would stay put, but obviously I was wrong. He/she must be really comfy in there.

My weekly doctor's appointment is tomorrow, so hopefully I will get some more good information that we are headed in the right direction. Again, not rationally, I'm a little concerned that for every day this kiddo stays snug and comfy he/she will continually grow bigger and bigger than the 8 pound 4 ounce package Will came in (and I had difficulty delivering). Tonight I will head to bed and once again put it in God's hands. Update to come tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. I bet you are so anxious. I know I am. When you haven't blogged for a while I keep thinking you must have had the baby! Ha. Good luck and I hope he/she gets here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Sam--Knowing me I'll probably blog the day the baby is born. Yeah for WiFi in the hospital! Hang in there--you're almost there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are keeping you guys in our prayers! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I didnt realize you were SO close..thats awesome..I hope to hear soon baby #2 is here..Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete