Wednesday, May 11, 2011

No Progress

Despite a couple 1-2 hour bouts of contractions over the past week, my appointment today with my doctor yielded no progress, so for now we will continue to wait. My next appointment is Monday, one day after my due date. At that point we will see if I've made any progress and make a decision from there whether to continue to wait it out or set a date for induction. I'm really hoping that I won't need to be induced, so the next few days will likely involve lots of long walks. My next post will likely be Monday after my appointment unless something happens before then or I actually pull the camera out and snap some new pictures of Will--I've been falling down on the job in that department lately.

3 comments:

  1. Dang! I hope you make progress this weekend!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on walking!!! Hang in there Jenna, you are almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo :( Hang in there Jen it will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete