Congratulations! She is precious!
She is beautiful, I think she looks like a little Jenna!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Cate
Awesome..Congratulations Lepak Family!
congratulations Jenna!!!!
Congrats Lepaks!!! She is absolutely precious! We are so happy for you all!
Congratulations Jenna! She is beautiful!!
Congratulations Jenna - she is just beautiful! Our baby girls are almost exactly 1 day apart. Our little one was born at 5:09pm today and he is 20 3/4 inches and 7lbs 10oz. That is too funny!! I hope y'all are doin great!! :)
Congrats!!!! Abby O.
Congratulations! She is precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, I think she looks like a little Jenna!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Cate
ReplyDeleteAwesome..Congratulations Lepak Family!
ReplyDeletecongratulations Jenna!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lepaks!!! She is absolutely precious! We are so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jenna! She is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jenna - she is just beautiful! Our baby girls are almost exactly 1 day apart. Our little one was born at 5:09pm today and he is 20 3/4 inches and 7lbs 10oz. That is too funny!! I hope y'all are doin great!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! Abby O.
ReplyDelete