Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Lepak's Gender

No, we still aren't finding out...despite my anxiousness to know already! My two co-workers who are due one day after me and three days after me are both having boys. Our good friends, Jenna and Brandon, are due to have a girl in early December and our law school friends, Abby and Brian and Bobby and Kristen are due in late January and early February and are both having girls...it's time to place your bets people...the clock is ticking...

We have an appointment with our doctor tomorrow so I will have more updates to share.

6 comments:

  1. I say BOY!!! I'm so ready to know already!!! Have a great appointment - keep us posted. Have you guys had any 4D sonograms yet? Those are always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say BOY...please keep us posted on everyting we cannot wait to meet that sweet little bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree boy too!!!! I don't know though can't wait to find out! You know I am not good at waiting....... -Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't had a 4D sonogram...we actually haven't even had a real great regular sonogram...enough to make sure things are going okay, but that's been about it--no good pictures. There are some private businesses that do them around here, but at this point I figure we'll just be in for a 100% surprise...gender, facial features, the whole nine yards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So good...the curiousity would be killing me! I am going to go with a girl just because EVERYONE thinks it's a boy. :-) Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna and Bill!! Glad things are moving right along!! I think its a girl! Love you guys!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete