Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Nursery
Here are a few pictures of the nursery. We still need to put a few more things on the walls (nothing bought yet though) and my mom is in the process right now of sewing some curtains, but for the most part we are done. The secret is that it took me a little while to haul everything else that hasn't been properly put away yet out into the hallway so I could take these! ;-)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Adorable...cant wait to see that little bundle that will call that nursery HOME!!!
ReplyDeleteJen it looks great!!!!! Love it! I'll give you a call tomorrow when I leave Houston to see what your schedule is like! ~traci
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is sooo cute! Love the pics...Cassie
ReplyDeleteI love it!! You did such a great job -- aren't you just so excited! I would walk into the nursery once it was finished (and before Noelle was born) and just sigh and get butterflies!
ReplyDelete