Friday, September 18, 2009

Last Day in the Office...

Well, today is my last day in the office before I begin my vacation time/maternity leave. Since my maternity leave can't start until I have the baby, I'm going to use a little vacation time over the next week or two (fingers crossed no more than that!) in order to rest up and get everything ready. Boy will it be nice not to have to put on dress clothes and heels and deal with crazy clients... Billy's law firm had a baby shower for us today and we received a lot of really nice things. I believe Baby Lepak (and his/her things) has officially taken over our house...although I think Laney would try to argue that is not the case!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome you can take a little time to prepare for Baby Lepak! Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jenna!!!! I bet you are so relieved to be able to be at home for a bit to relax (hopefully) and get ready for the baby! I am so excited for Baby Lepak to make an arrival, I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete