Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yesterday's Appointment

Quick update on yesterday's appointment with our doctor. Everything is still looking good--my blood pressure is up a bit so he's going to be keeping an eye on that. My plan is not to be induced unless there is a medical reason to do so, so I'm really hoping my blood pressure doesn't become an issue of concern...my appointments are every week now so we'll be back in there on Tuesday again. Wishing everyone a great holiday weekend! I'm going to try and get some new "pregnant pictures" up soon...

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going well....we cant wait to see the new pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - and enjoy the weekend - rest and relaxation - kick those feet up!!!! - JZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. R&R all weekend you deserve to!!!! can't wait to see you guys next thursday! Can't wait to see the new pics post some of the nursery too!!!! -traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaayyy!!! It is getting so close! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trace-I'll post some pics of the nursery as soon as there isn't so much crap on the floor to be put away or put together that someone can actually walk in it! I feel so behind...I was reading Ramie's blog and she's like 2 weeks behind me and she's completely ready to go and about to pack her hospital bag...bad momma Jenna already! We have company at our house starting tonight until Monday morning so maybe Monday is the day I will kick it into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see new pics! Also, can't believe time is flying by so quickly! Abby S.

    ReplyDelete