Thursday, September 24, 2009
Destructo-Dog!
Here are a few pictures of "Laney the destructo-dog" herself! I did give her this cardboard box, so she was not being a bad puppy...it didn't take her long to have that box in a million pieces. Since I have been home, she has been super-protective and uses her "big girl bark" whenever the UPS guy rings the doorbell, the trash truck goes through the alley and yesterday when I popped a bag of popcorn. She rarely barks, especially when Billy is here, so it's cute to see her being protective of me (and the baby if she even realizes anything is going on there)!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





She is too cute - would you like a matching shih-tzu named Lucy? I think she needs a friend! - JZ
ReplyDeleteI think one is all we can handle...although Laney would love having Lucy around I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Aren't they funny?!?! Cassie
ReplyDeleteToo damn funny! Hey nice chair! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWait until the baby & the dog are destroying things together!! Good Times ;) Andrea
ReplyDelete