Sunday, September 13, 2009

37 Weeks

Here's a picture of me at 37 weeks...and to think that about a month ago I didn't think my stomach could get any bigger!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like I picked a good day to get updated-you are looking great! Have Billy put us on the call list when you start labor. Also, I wanted to tell you that I have a great friend who is a lactation consultant if you ever need her to come over and off her help. Please feel free to ask me anything too! I can't think of a more special time for you and Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna!! You look great - just like you swallowed a Basketball! I can't wait to snuggle on my new great niece or nephew!!! Love you guys.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! - Abby S.

    ReplyDelete