Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Under the Weather...

Our little jetsetter (Cate and I spent last weekend in Denver visiting friends--pictures and stories to come) has come down with quite the bug. After vomiting throughout the night on Sunday, Cate woke up with a fever, a rash on her face, and horrible diarrhea. As of this evening the fever has come down, the vomiting has stopped, and the rash is starting to clear up. The never-ending poop however is resulting in one exhausted momma--I've never changed so many diapers and done so many loads of laundry in such a short time period...those diapers will just not contain it! On a positive note, overall Cate has had a happy disposition, so maybe this little bug is one of those that is worse on mom and dad than on baby.

5 comments:

  1. Poor baby Cate, I hope she feels better soon. Can't wait to hear about Denver though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Cate and poor Mom! I am so so sorry Cate came down with something. I hope she is feeling better soon and that you can get a little rest. We had such a wonderful time with you guys! Thanks so much for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Cate is feeling better soon! Prayers and hugs headed her way from the Zabodyn clan :)
    JZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!!!! Hope Cate starts feeling better real soon for Momma's sake! :-)

    ReplyDelete