Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Adoption Journey

As many of you may know, Billy and I would like to adopt one day. About a month ago I started a blog to chronicle this journey. I originally intended for it to be something I did for myself, something I could look back on one day and read, but something is telling me to just put it out there, to send it out into the universe. It has taken me almost 30 years to learn to put things in God's hands and quit trying to plan my life. Okay, so I'm still learning, but I'm getting better about it and this nagging feeling won't go away, so here goes...

The blog address is http://thelepakadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/. As you will see, it is written in a form that can be followed by a complete stranger and is much more reflective of my inner most thoughts, feelings, fears, and desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment