Molly had lots of time to practice her baby-holding skills (her baby brother will be arriving in February). She is going to be a great big sister!

The girls enjoyed a fun trip to the aquarium.



Such a cutie!

Watching cartoons

The cute face I woke up to at around 5:30 each morning...Cate was still on Central Standard time.
Overall, Cate traveled like a champ. Our trip to Denver could not have gone any better. We had one stop in Tulsa both ways, and the takeoffs and descents didn't seem to bother Cate's ears. Our trip home was a little more interesting. Before taking off we knew the flight would be very turbulent and that we might not be able to get up. Well, Cate decided she needed to poop right as they were closing the doors. I couldn't get up, so the flight attendant brought me a trash bag! While we taxied, I proceeded to change Cate's dirty diaper on my lap and get her clothes changes since she had a small blowout. I felt SO bad for the gentleman next to me (thankfully the middle seat was empty). Turns out he has three kids of his own, so I'm sure he wasn't too freaked out. After a short nap Cate proceeded to have dirty diaper number two on the plane...another trash bag later and we were set! She really did travel like a champ but poor baby picked up one nasty stomach bug along the way.





You are a brave mommy traveling with a child and no help! I don't think I would have even attempted that.
ReplyDelete