Yesterday we were fortunate enough to receive a visit from Will's Uncle Brian. Will was too busy to look up for a picture, so this is the best one I got. Thank you again Uncle Brian for spending the day with us and reading the same books over and over again.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
37 1/2 Weeks
Today's appointment with my OB yielded one result--no progress yet; however, my blood pressure and weight are good, so we're on the right track. I will go back again next week. Here is the last belly picture you will have to look at for a long time! This picture was actually taken last week when I was 36 1/2 weeks pregnant--I forgot how far this thing could stick out...

Yesterday we were fortunate enough to receive a visit from Will's Uncle Brian. Will was too busy to look up for a picture, so this is the best one I got. Thank you again Uncle Brian for spending the day with us and reading the same books over and over again.
Yesterday we were fortunate enough to receive a visit from Will's Uncle Brian. Will was too busy to look up for a picture, so this is the best one I got. Thank you again Uncle Brian for spending the day with us and reading the same books over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your belly is amazingly cute! Hang in there girl - you are getting so close! Prayers lifted up for you daily :) JZ
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Jenna...your almost there..Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing! How do you make a pregnant belly look so cute! You're almost there...yeah! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are too nice. It may look cute, but we're beyond the point of feeling cute over here! ;-)
ReplyDeleteJust all belly, so so adorable Jenna!!! It's like just a beachball is under your shirt! Can't wait till baby Lepak is here he/she will be here any day!! I keep waiting for my phone to ring! Take care these next few days or weeks and see you guys soon
ReplyDelete