Friday, January 28, 2011

Jumpin' House

I finally got around to getting the ol' camera out yesterday. Will and I joined our church playgroup at Jumpin' House, an indoor playplace with gigantic inflatable slides, bounce houses and obstacle courses. The fact that most of the playplace was too big for Will didn't stop him. He really enjoyed it, so I think we'll have to make it up to Pump It Up Jr. (similar idea but aimed toward ages 1-5) in Plano one day soon.











In other news, Will turned 16 months old today. There isn't too much new to report. He is still working on using a spoon and is getting a little better, but I have a feeling it might be about 6 more years until he eats somewhat neatly. ;-) He has learned to stomp and jump (his jumping consists of getting about 1-2" of air and usually falling over when he lands). He is now down to one longer nap a day, and he is definitely trying to communicate more and more. Lately he has been petting Laney and saying "go gi" (we think he's saying "good girl"--something we say to her a lot). I would think he would try to master words like milk, ball, book, etc. first, but apparently he is doing it his own way.

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable! I think the jump house looks fun for adults too :)

    ReplyDelete