Oh, and I have to brag on my hubby for just a minute--he did not miss one of my prenatal appointments (even when I was going once a week toward the end) and has been to all of Will's doctor appointments so far. He's lucky to have a job that has some flexibility to it some of the time, but he definitely goes out of his way to be there. Thanks dad!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Two Month Doctor Visit
On Thursday, Will had his two month check up and immunizations with our pediatrician, Dr. Moore. He handled the oral vaccine and the four shots very well...yes, 4 shots, 2 in each thigh. Dr. Moore says he is doing great and you can check out his updated stats in the right-hand column. Here are a few pictures from his appointment.
Oh, and I have to brag on my hubby for just a minute--he did not miss one of my prenatal appointments (even when I was going once a week toward the end) and has been to all of Will's doctor appointments so far. He's lucky to have a job that has some flexibility to it some of the time, but he definitely goes out of his way to be there. Thanks dad!


Oh, and I have to brag on my hubby for just a minute--he did not miss one of my prenatal appointments (even when I was going once a week toward the end) and has been to all of Will's doctor appointments so far. He's lucky to have a job that has some flexibility to it some of the time, but he definitely goes out of his way to be there. Thanks dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wow! He is getting so big! We need to come see him ASAP!
ReplyDeleteOk I am going to give you your laugh of the day...Paisley's 6.7 month stats are 13.56 lbs(4 %), 24 inches (2%), and head is in the 18.8 (60%)
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see them together at Christmas