Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Pics

Here are a few Christmas pics to get everyone into the spirit and ready for next week (or through your last minute Christmas shopping if you're not done yet...I finally finished yesterday!)

Will with Santa--The Northpark Santa has been doing it for about 20 years and he is the most authentic looking Santa Claus I think I've ever seen. This may be the only shot of Will with Santa that we get for the next few years where he doesn't scream his head off...we will have to wait and see if he likes the big guy in his toddler years or not.



Here are a few shots from our "photo shoot" for our Christmas card. The one with Laney went a lot smoother than expected. Will seems fascinated by this 70 pound moving thing we call Laney so he pretty much chilled out and watched her the entire time while we tried to get her to keep those antlers on her head! As you can tell with the first one and the red eye, I am no photographer...





Thanks for the cute hat Aunt Sarah!

2 comments:

  1. I know I have been saying he is a little Cerny but he looks like a little Billy in the last picture! So precious! -Traci

    ReplyDelete