Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Playtime

Will received the perfect rattle from his Gramma and Aunt Sarah last weekend. The handle is narrow so his hand fits around it perfectly. He surprised us all when he was able to hold on to it and shake it for quite sometime. I think it might be his new favorite toy right now...







Will playing on the floor with the always nearby Laney...yesterday the three of us were all on the floor together and Laney laid right next to Will and let him hit her (well, his fist hit her as he haphazardly swung his arms around) and she never even flinched...actually, she just moved a little closer to him. They are going to be best buds!



Our wannabe TV junkie...I left Will propped on his boppy pillow for less than a minute while I went to prepare his supplemental bottle and this is what I came back to...a little boy with his burp rag pulled on himself like a blankie and watching the TV! The movement catches his eye and he becomes so fixed on it that we have to just turn the TV off or turn him so he looks in a different direction...looks like we're going to have to set some limits when he does become old enough to watch TV.



Oops, mom caught me!



Here's an older picture of Granny, PawPaw and the kiddos (didn't post it before because it was their Christmas card, but wanted to post it now since I thought it turned out really cute).



In other news, I had to take Laney to the vet this week for an ear infection, and she weighs 91 pounds! The vet says she should probably be around 80 pounds for her frame, so poor thing has to go on a diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment