Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa Time!

A lot has been going on for us lately...Thursday afternoon, Will and I had a coffee date with a couple of my co-workers (one who is on maternity leave and the other who recently quit due to a move to NY). This is how Will fell asleep in my lap while we were all sipping our coffee and visiting...he looked like an old man who fell asleep in his recliner!



Kristy's adorable son, David, who is about 2 weeks younger than Will.


On Friday, Will and I headed to Northpark Mall so he could have a chat with Santa and make sure he was not on the naughty list. Billy met us there and we got some great pictures, although his "visit" with Santa was fairly short lived considering there wasn't much conversation going on there... Santa loved Will's adorable outfit (thanks Scott and Cassie!)

My mom arrived in Dallas on Friday and met us at the mall right after our visit with Santa. She left El Campo early on Friday due to the impending winter weather...go figure, after I was super excited about our "snow", El Campo got around 3-5 inches! I hear Kolin, Kinsley and Kasey made a 9 foot snowman...

We spent most of Friday and Saturday Christmas shopping, Will in tow for some of it but hanging out with his dad and watching football the rest of the day. Billy and I then headed out to watch UT play Nebraska in the Big XII Championship Game in Arlington while Granny babysat Will (thanks Granny!) Anyone who saw the game knows it was quite a nail-biter. We had a great time, even though we were sitting in the highest row possible in the stadium...the air was getting thin up there!

2 comments:

  1. So big and cute!!! Love that outfit Cass!!! He is so styling. Glad UT pulled out the game all that I remember now is that we WON!!!!!! -Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy! The outfit is so stylish on him....Cassie

    ReplyDelete