Thursday, December 10, 2009
It's Official
Well, after putting a lot of thought into it, I have decided not to return to my job at Fulbright & Jaworski. I made a lot of wonderful friends there that I hope to stay in touch with, but for Billy, Will and I, it's not the place for me to be right now. I am not sure what, if any, future employment I will have for now, but I'm going to enjoy the holiday season with my new baby boy and start the job search when January rolls around. So, for now, it's out with the blackberry and working late nights and weekends and in with the diapers, spit up and a different kind of working late nights (i.e., feedings). I'll keep you all posted on my job search...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congrats Jenna. I think this is the hardest job you will ever do and the most rewarding!!!
ReplyDelete-Traci
That is so exciting!!! I am sure Will really likes that decision. -HLL
ReplyDeleteYay!! That is absolutely amazing! Enjoy your time with that precious little boy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your decision. You need to spend as much time with your little one as you can!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Congrats...that is a GREAT decision..you are sooo blessed!!
ReplyDelete