Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Come Early

Last weekend, we made a trip down south to celebrate Christmas with my dad's family. Billy ended up getting sick on Thursday night, so Will and I kept our distance and left Friday at noon so that we wouldn't catch the bug. He and I made the 4 1/2 hour trip (make that 5 to 5 1/2 hour trip with Will in tow since we have to stop for a feeding) by ourselves for the second time. We're becoming pros! We had a great time visiting with family, but Will slept through the gifts...I wonder if this is going to be the case for all the gift-opening sessions this year. I'll try to do better on taking pictures during the rest of the Christmas season (I only got a couple from last weekend).

Hanging with Aunt Brandi (this angle makes Will look huge!)



A close-up



All 10 great grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment