Will did great, but he and I did end up spending the first half under the stadium in the "cool zone" they had set up. Keeping him away from extension cords, cigarette butts and spilled mustard was quite the task, but he was definitely keeping everyone down there entertained!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Labor Day Weekend
Over Labor Day weekend, Will had a big first--he not only attended his first OU football game, but he also got to watch his Uncle Brian play! Despite my UT ties, I have to say that I think my little man looked pretty cute. No worries fellow Longhorns, we have plans to take Will to a Texas game next fall.



Will did great, but he and I did end up spending the first half under the stadium in the "cool zone" they had set up. Keeping him away from extension cords, cigarette butts and spilled mustard was quite the task, but he was definitely keeping everyone down there entertained!

Will did great, but he and I did end up spending the first half under the stadium in the "cool zone" they had set up. Keeping him away from extension cords, cigarette butts and spilled mustard was quite the task, but he was definitely keeping everyone down there entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cute! I'm sure you guys are so proud. It's gonna be a fun season for y'all!!! JZ
ReplyDeleteI have to say he makes the OU colors cute!!! Precious
ReplyDelete