Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Cotton Picking Time!

It is a tradition in our family to take pictures when the cotton is open and ready to be picked--I just love how pretty it looks. Here are a few shots I got.









The crew in the cotton picker





Is this what a goldfish feels like?



It's amazing how happy an empty Gatorade bottle can make a kid!





On Tuesday evening Will made his first trip to Greek Bros.



Wednesday morning we met up with Jenna and Mallory for our very first trip to the library. Needless to say Will ran around during the entire story/song program. The kiddos attempted to color, but mostly just chewed on crayons.





Share? What does that mean?







After that, our little man was exhausted!



Wednesday night I finally got to meet my newest nephew. Lane was discharged from the hospital earlier that day, and although he has to be on a monitor and on oxygen, he is doing great. I'm not sure if Reid knows quite what to think...











One final ride before loading up for the long drive home...



No comments:

Post a Comment