The days have been feeling a little monotonous for Will and I lately (and Lord knows the poor boy has gotten all the mental stimulation that can be found at Kroger, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club and Target), so we decided to think outside the box a little bit and find some free (and air conditioned) entertainment. This is what landed us at PetSmart. While we did end up buying Laney a water kong for her next jaunt in White Rock Lake, we spent the majority of the time checking out all of the animals. I did take my camera but never got a shot of Will's face--he was too engrossed in what he was doing to look away.
I thought the fish would interest him more than they did since he loves the fish tank at his pediatrician's office, but messing with the bags of fish tank rocks was more enticing.

Will LOVES dogs and kept chasing after the ones in the store with their owners. These guys were either waiting to be groomed or hanging out for the day at doggie daycare.

Will loved when the gerbils and mice ran on their little wheels.
Looks like fun! What a good idea!
ReplyDeleteThis cracks me up! I totally relate to needing "free" entertainment during the day:) Molly and I just might have to make a visit to PetSmart in the near future. I am sure she'd be completely fascinated as well. I can't believe how quick Will is growing up! He is entirely too cute.
ReplyDelete~Abby