In other news, I believe the bad weather that struck Dallas over the last couple days is now pretty much behind us, other than the scattered rain showers we are still getting today. A couple tornadoes touched down in the area yesterday, one of which was near Love Field Airport (near downtown). Luckily it hit a mostly industrial area, and although there is a fair amount of damage, it sounds like no one was hurt. Flash flooding also hit the area--the golf course down the street from our house looked like a raging river! Thankfully most of that has subsided today as well.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Graham Cracker Express
Yesterday Will began his Mother's Day Out program at the Graham Cracker Express. He will be going from 9 am until 2 pm on Wednesdays. He has fabulous teachers, Mrs. Jay and Mrs. Barb, and there are only three other kiddos on Wednesdays, so the teacher/child ratio is great. I'm really excited about this opportunity because not only will Will get a chance to interact with other kids in a daycare-like setting, but also because I will get a few hours a week to take care of occasional dentist/doctor/hair appointments and spend some time on a writing exercise that I started awhile back. Billy and I took advantage of the time yesterday and had a lunch date at Sammy's BBQ. Here are a few pictures from yesterday--his report indicated that he did great, and there was no crying except when he got really tired right before his nap.


In other news, I believe the bad weather that struck Dallas over the last couple days is now pretty much behind us, other than the scattered rain showers we are still getting today. A couple tornadoes touched down in the area yesterday, one of which was near Love Field Airport (near downtown). Luckily it hit a mostly industrial area, and although there is a fair amount of damage, it sounds like no one was hurt. Flash flooding also hit the area--the golf course down the street from our house looked like a raging river! Thankfully most of that has subsided today as well.
In other news, I believe the bad weather that struck Dallas over the last couple days is now pretty much behind us, other than the scattered rain showers we are still getting today. A couple tornadoes touched down in the area yesterday, one of which was near Love Field Airport (near downtown). Luckily it hit a mostly industrial area, and although there is a fair amount of damage, it sounds like no one was hurt. Flash flooding also hit the area--the golf course down the street from our house looked like a raging river! Thankfully most of that has subsided today as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What a big boy!!!! Can't wait till your 1st bday!
ReplyDeleteGo Will! I know he will love this and so will you! I would spend my time at the mall instead of the doctor! :-)
ReplyDelete