Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Starbucks Anyone?

Today was Will's first trip to Starbucks, though no coffee for him and he slept the entire time. When Billy and I first got married, we were living in NYC and about once a week he would walk me to my subway stop. Well, there was a Starbucks on the way so we would stop in and get coffee and breakfast. Thus, the "morning date" was born. We continued our morning dates once we got back to Texas (decaf for me once I became pregnant and now that I'm nursing) and hadn't had one in quite awhile, so we packed Will up this morning and had a quick 20 minute date over coffee and breakfast. I'm thinking he enjoyed the coffee house atmosphere...



Here are a few other random pics:

More tummy time



Bored with mom and her "tummy time"



Splish splash I was taking a bath...and my dog Laney wanted to join





No comments:

Post a Comment