Saturday, November 7, 2009

Professor Will Lepak

For my first post, I thought I would share in the early education of Will. As many of you know, I think it is important to speak to Will as an adult and to begin explaining important things to him--i.e., world events, religion, political philosophy, history, etc. We also like to tackle even more important subjects, such as how to attack a Cover 2 zone defense in football or how to break a 1-2-2 full court press in basketball.



Anyway, I have been impressed with Will's ability to follow what I am saying and to respond. In fact, he has done so well that he sits still and listens with rapt attention. Here is a good pic of the little guy eagerly awaiting a discussion with his father on the evolution of the dribble drive motion offense that has taken college basketball by storm since Memphis used it to get to the national title game a couple seasons ago. Enjoy and let me know if anyone has any suggestions on future discussion material.

7 comments:

  1. Haha...I LOVE the first post Dad! Looking forward to a mixture from you and Jenna! Now...if only I could get David to start blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy....I have one for you. Teach him about taking 2 and hitting to right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inverse ratio of capitalization to debt, but I'm sure that's been covered. - Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic looks a bit like the kid from the E-Trade commercials. So when do we cash in on this deal? I'm thinking we try to get in on some of that Gerber money... -Ben

    ReplyDelete
  5. Money in, money in... - Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  6. When do the lessons in American mythology begin aka Star Wars? - Brian

    ReplyDelete