Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cutest Little Temper Tantrum

So, I know, I'm a horrible mom to try and capture my baby's most upset moment, but it was too darn cute...I put Will in his car seat so that I could pop it into the stroller and take he and Laney for a walk and he was not happy with that. The crying was not unusual, but it was funny because he was strapped in so all he could do was shake his arms and legs.





As soon as we started walking, he calmed down and by the end of the walk, I had one sleepy and content little man!



On another note, Will has started rolling from his back to his side...he has rolled to the left and the right. He hasn't flipped all the way to his stomach yet from his back, but he's working on it...during tummy time this morning, he managed to flip himself twice from his stomach to his back! I think that one is probably a little easier, but who knows. Not sure if this is typical for a 6 week old or not but doesn't surprise me after hearing stories about Billy as a child and how he was constantly moving...

1 comment:

  1. WOW-- Paisley just rolled from back to tummy for the 1st time SUnday so he is WAYYYYY ahead of the game (or maybe his daddy has been teaching him all the ropes)

    ReplyDelete