Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Our First "Baby"
Here are a couple new pics of Will and Laney. It still amazes me how protective she is of Will. I took the first picture to show everyone what Laney does when she is out of water in her crate. She goes in her "bed" and just sits there patiently until you come fill her water dish up. We now spend our evenings in the front room (not the room where her crate is like we used to), and she still does it, so when Laney disappears and is really quiet we know she is either waiting patiently for water or she is stealing our socks (or some other mischievous thing)! In the second picture it's like she's thinking "I better stand right here just in case Will starts to fall off the couch" even though I am sitting right there....what a quirky dog!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment