Here are a few other pics:
Saturday, November 14, 2009
One Long Trip
Will and I headed to El Campo on Thursday morning to hang out with Granny and Paw Paw and go to a baby shower for Miss Jenna and boy did we have quite the weekend. The trip down was pretty uneventful, with one stop in Centerville to feed Will and get him a dry diaper. Friday, me, Will and Granny went in to Houston to start a little Christmas shopping...we skipped the mall and instead went from store to store so it was quite the day with getting Will in and out, but he was a trooper. Saturday we headed to Houston for Jenna Z's baby shower and Will got spoiled by all the girls. The trip back was interesting...I left Houston right after feeding Will and hoped he might make it the 4 hours back without us stopping. Well, by Corsicana he was wailing so we stopped at Sonic since I could park there in the lit, very public area since it was already dark by this point. Needless to say he got a complete formula feed and low and behold he had a loaded dirty diaper that had made its way out onto his onesie and pants...there I was standing outside of the car in a dress in Sonic trying to feed, diaper, clean and change an infant at about 7 p.m. We finally made it back to Dallas and this is what I found when I opened the car door...

Here are a few other pics:


Here are a few other pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Awwww...gotta love those surprising moments with little ones! Especially when traveling! What a sweet little boy you have...he is so precious!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I know it probably wasn't funny at the time but it is too funny reading!!! Sorry for the mishap only a little of an hour left and he would have made it! Had so much fun yesterday can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDelete-Traci