Today Cate turned three weeks old. She is growing like a little weed and has really started to fill out, especially in her face. Her neck is getting stronger, and she has been taking full-fledged baths now that her umbilical cord has fallen off. Will has continued to be a great big brother and shows way more interest in her than I thought he would. We'll see if that keeps up once the extra visitors have to go home and he's left with just me and Cate all day--I'm sure there will be more of an adjustment period then. But for this week my mom is in town, so Will is having a blast with an extra playmate around.
In other news, my niece, Kinsley, is having surgery tomorrow to put a pin in her broken arm, so please send a few extra prayers her way.
Here are a few quick pics. (I forget how hard it can be to take pictures of a newborn!)


No comments:
Post a Comment