Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Month Checkup

Today Cate had her one month checkup. The nurse had us guess how much she weighed. Well, I guessed somewhere around 8 pounds 12 ounces, and Billy guessed about 9 pounds. Boy were we wrong--our little girl weighs 10 pounds (75th percentile) which means she gained almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks! I think she seems so light to us because she's 1/3 of Will's weight. Cate measured 21 3/4 inches long (75th percentile) with a head circumference of 14 3/4 inches (80th percentile). The rest of her checkup went well and she only had to receive one vaccine this time around. Great Wolf Lodge post coming soon...probably after I survive co-chairing Vacation Bible School this week! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a healthy check up! I'll be thinking about you and praying for a successful bible school week :) I know you'll be thankful to have it behind you! JZ

    ReplyDelete