Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Green Thumb?

Will's Gramma recently brought him a watering can and flowers to plant while she was here helping us out. Here are a few pictures of Will busy at work tending to his flowers. They probably won't last too long considering he keeps picking the flowers off, but I figure we can always replace them if we need to...







Last week while my mom was here my cousins, Ashley, Marcie, and David, and Marcie's little boy, Cash, all came up to visit. We had a wonderful time, and Will was quite amused with Cash, except when Cash played with certain toys of his. This was the first time I have witnessed Will being possessive of his toys, but luckily Will didn't resort to violence and Cash didn't care one bit if Will took a toy out of his hands.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the pictures! It makes me so sad I missed everyone!

    ReplyDelete