Monday, March 28, 2011

18 Months Already?!?!?

I simply cannot believe my little boy turned 18 months old today. A year and a half is a big milestone, so I thought I'd give you all a little update as to what Will is up to...

Loves crawling under and into things and climbing onto just about anything he can manage to get himself on top of

Picking up a new word every few days--the newest are "bubbles," "no," (generally not used correctly) and "car"

Loves to find airplanes up in the sky when he hears them overhead

Eating practically everything we eat, including spicy foods which he seems to like, and is getting a lot better at using a fork and a spoon

Loves to dip his food in stuff whether it be ketchup, ranch dressing, or cool whip

Favorite foods include strawberries, cinnamon and brown sugar toast, peanut butter, broccoli, cheese, scrambled eggs and yogurt

Has 10 teeth (6 on top and 4 on bottom--on the bottom he has the middle two and then his molars...seems a little odd to me)

Moved into his new room over the weekend and is adjusting great to his new crib (it will convert into a toddler bed when he is ready)

Liking of basketball has practically turned into an obsession with all of the March Madness games we've had on

Getting into all things that move and likes to drive his cars, fire trucks and trains around the house

Likes to jabber incoherently into his toy phones (or the baby monitor that he pretends is a phone) and then say "bye-bye" before he sets it down

Will has his 18 month check-up on April 4th, so I'll update his height and weight stats then...I would have to guess that he's at least 30 pounds, or maybe it's just that I'm carrying 20+ extra which makes him feel so heavy. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. 18 months!!! Wow!!! I can't believe how fast the time flies! Molly thinks "no" is meant to be used for all things too.

    ReplyDelete