I was fortunate enough to spend all day Saturday and Saturday night with some of my best gal pals celebrating the upcoming arrival of Traci's precious baby girl, Vivianne. The girls even surprised me with a Babies R Us gift card and two bountiful baskets of baby goodies from Traci and Jenna. Thanks again girls--y'all are the best!
While I was off having some girl time, my mom took Will to spend the morning with some of his cousins. Will loves to play outside, so he was in heaven at Keith and Kristie's house, especially when the kiddos would pull the basketball hoop down in their bounce house so he could dunk.



While we were visiting, I uploaded all of the pictures from my mom's camera onto her computer and found a few cute shots of Will. The first two are from Andrea and Jonathan's wedding a few weeks ago and the last shot is from when my parents stayed with Will while we went to Phoenix around New Year's Eve.
In baby news, we had our 32 week appointment today. It lasted a whole five minutes, but we got the thumbs up that everything is looking good. Our kiddo has finally flipped and is no longer in a breech position. I've gained 22 pounds to date and I'm measuring right at 32 weeks. We don't have to go for 2 weeks, so I'll update everyone again then. Here are a couple pictures of Will enjoying a snack while we waited for Dr. G today.





Will is so cute!! I can't wait for baby #2 to arrive! I love this blog. Jenna, thanks for taking the time to update it. I love being able to see what Will is up to as well as keeping up with you and Billy. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAunt Tooter
Hey - in the picture of Will on the 4wheeler in the monkey pjs w/ your dad in the background, I don't know why but I think he looks just like your dad! So cute! JZ
ReplyDelete