In the mornings Will usually plays in his crib for awhile before he decides he's hungry or bored and then beckons us with a cry to be sprung out of the crib. I know this because I can hear him "talking" away through the monitor. Well, the other morning he managed to reach one of the animals hanging from his mobile and pull on it, resulting in it making a little bit of noise...so, that had to come down. Luckily, he has another mobile to keep him entertained (this one is much higher up so he can't attempt to pull it down).
Enough about sleep--Will is really starting to be a silly little guy! A few days ago he kept putting one of his books on his head and just leaving it there....not sure where he got that idea from...





I think he got the book idea from Billy's Papa George!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Ha! I hadn't thought about that...I think you're right!
ReplyDeleteLook at that big boy in his crib sleeping so sweet. I personally love a fellow tummy sleeper it is so comfy!
ReplyDeleteSarah: I think you're right! If he starts putting his bottle on top of his head, we're in trouble!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Aunt Tooter