The birthday boy!
Will and I in our gear
Watching Dayton open presents (well, more accurately, chewing on our burp rag)
Will quickly found a temporary replacement for Laney since she didn't make the trip with us. Luckily Lucy is used to being tugged on by Date and Mallory because Will gave her the Laney treatment (i.e., grab something, usually an ear, and pull)!
I pulled this one off of Jenna Z.'s blog because I thought it was just too cute!

On Sunday, we attended a birthday party for my nephew and niece, Kolin and Kinsley. They turned 6 and 4. Since they are both in school at St. Philips now, there were quite a few kiddos running around--everyone had a great time and luckily the weather held out.
Presents, presents, and more presents!
Having fun in the bouncy house!
All in all it was a great weekend. The drives are starting to be a little more taxing on Will since he doesn't sleep the entire way now and is hard to entertain when he's facing backward and doesn't understand why you are so close and he can hear you but yet you aren't picking him up. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see much of Paw Paw since he was in the field desperately trying to get his fertilizer in the ground before the next rain. Thanks again Granny for taking on babysitting duties Saturday night so Billy and I could have an evening out with our friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment