Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Soccer action

or lack thereof... Saturday was Will's first soccer game. His league has each matchup play two games simultaneously, so the boys get lots of playing time. Will got on the field and stayed on the field the entire game (we'll count that as a win since I hear a couple boys from our team playing on the other field didn't even do that). Here's our little soccer player! (To me this picture looks nothing like Will, but it looks a whole lot like a face I've seen in Billy's childhood photos)


And now for Will's action shot! No, you didn't miss it--that's Will on the right standing still.


And now Will sitting and pulling out grass with Braysen


Yes, other than two kickoffs where I held his hand, Will stood in one place and did not touch the ball. All to be expected, I suppose. Will generally takes time to warm up to things, so we'll see how the season progresses. No matter what we'll be on the sidelines cheering. Okay, so Billy might be internally fuming from frustration but we can only do so much about his super-competitive, athletically aggressive side ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Love this! This season may be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I am sure it will take time but boy I bet it is entertaining to watch Billy! Go Will!!!

    ReplyDelete