Billy had two days off work around the 4th of July, so we decided to head up to Oklahoma for the 4-day weekend.
Grampa uncovered some fun goggles during his latest garage clean out
The kids had a blast at the Claremore 4th of July celebration, especially on the inflatables. This was the first time either of our kids attended a live fireworks show, and their reactions couldn't have been more different. Will LOVED it while Cate was very upset by the noise. She was all about it though from the car and kept commenting about how they looked like sprinkles on a cake.
On Saturday Billy and I made the drive up to southwestern Missouri to visit his good friend, Eric, and his baby girl, Kiona (unfortunately Annie was out of town). Kiona is such a sweet and happy baby, and we are so happy we were finally able to make the trip! Billy's trigger finger was not quick enough to catch Kiona's adorable smile!
The next couple of pictures are of the kids doing their new bead activity (i.e., putting beads on pipecleaners). I know it's just the angle of this shot, but I can see why people have been asking me lately if they are twins. [If you spend any amount of time with them it is clear they are not. This happens mostly in grocery stores and situations like that.]
Seriously, who gives their kids Cheetos to eat in the car?!? I guess a set of tired parents with overtired kids on a 4 1/2 hour drive home do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Will is getting so big! His haircut really makes him look like a big boy! :) Cheetos in the car - I've been known to do it a time or two. :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you got to meet Kiona!! Sad I missed you two!
ReplyDelete