Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Love Ravioli!

Cate has taken a huge liking to feeding herself, and most of the time she makes quite the mess, especially if it's something like the ravioli she was eating in these pictures! She is starting to balk at baby food a bit--not sure if that's because she wants to self-feed or if it's a texture thing, but either way our baby girl is growing up...


The above picture was on day one. The pictures below are day 2 leftovers--she was not playing around this time!




I started this post intending it to end here, but I realized I had quite a bit of catching up to do, so here goes...last weekend we had my cousin, Kimberly, and her family over for dinner. Will and Madi had a blast, but they sure are more mischievious together than apart.




A couple weeks ago we were fortunate enough to witness the marriage of my wonderful friend, Alicia, and her amazing new husband, Neil. A quick pic of the newlyweds!


Going back much further are some pictures from Billy's surprise birthday party back in early March.






Coming soon are pictures from our week in El Campo (county fair week) and our overnight trip down to the lake...

No comments:

Post a Comment