Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cate's First Trip to Oklahoma

Last Thursday night we headed up to Oklahoma for a wedding. Here are a couple pictures I took of the crew before we left.





Ryan (a.k.a. Fonz), a friend of the Lepak family, got hitched last weekend. The 7 p.m. ceremony and reception following proved to be very interesting. It all started with Billy and I deciding Will didn't need a change of clothes in the diaper bag since he's almost two now, never has blowout diapers anymore, and isn't potty training yet. Since it was such a late wedding and Gramma and Grampa were planning on taking the kiddos home (thanks again guys!), we did throw in Will's pajamas.

Less than a mile away from the church, Will vomits all over himself. Almost all of the vomit was on Will's shirt and the carseat, so his pants were saved. After I got him cleaned up, we had no choice but to send him into church in a lime green pajama shirt with a big monster on it--classic! Thankfully he seemed to feel fine after he puked (evidenced by all the dancing and running around he did at the reception--the proof is in one of the pictures below).

I had planned on feeding Cate in the car before the wedding but since cleanup took up all of that time, I ended up feeding Cate in the bride's dressing area so she wouldn't cry during the ceremony and ultimately missed the whole thing. After a rough start the rest of the night was a blast!

Cate passed out in the bride's dressing area after being fed



Check out that monster (a.k.a. the tickle monster)





Trying to contain one overtired and wound up little boy!





A few shots from the rest of the weekend...







A quick thanks to Aunt Sarah's boyfriend, Bobby, for taking lots of pictures of all of us over the weekend. He took some of the pictures above and a lot more which I will try and get posted later this week.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the b & w pic of Cate - sooo good :) JZ

    ReplyDelete