I also took the kiddos to get Will's hair cut. The stylist recommended going short or really long to help his hair lay down in the back (he has crazy cowlicks), so we decided to try going short since it has been so hot. Here are a couple attempts at getting a picture of his new 'do (complete with a little "product").
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
All in a day's work...
Since Will is not in school (aka Mother's Day Out) during the month of August, I thought it would be good to do some art work at home other than using crayons, stickers and markers. I found this cute little paint set on sale at Hobby Lobby the other day for a little over $1. Considering how thin the paint brush was and how small the little cups of paint were, I thought Will did a pretty awesome job. Most importantly, he had a lot of fun painting and even more fun making a mess!
I also took the kiddos to get Will's hair cut. The stylist recommended going short or really long to help his hair lay down in the back (he has crazy cowlicks), so we decided to try going short since it has been so hot. Here are a couple attempts at getting a picture of his new 'do (complete with a little "product").
I also took the kiddos to get Will's hair cut. The stylist recommended going short or really long to help his hair lay down in the back (he has crazy cowlicks), so we decided to try going short since it has been so hot. Here are a couple attempts at getting a picture of his new 'do (complete with a little "product").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment