Over the weekend I realized that I hadn't posted much about this pregnancy. Basically, there isn't too much to say. It has (thankfully) been quite uneventful, and sometimes I'm so busy with Will that I forget I'm even pregnant! Today we had an appointment with our doctor, and everything looks good. My bloodwork is getting done later this week, and we don't go back again until the end of December. Overall, my first trimester went fairly smoothly, bringing with it some nausea, extra tiredness, and cravings for salty foods (just like with Will). I'm starting to show a little bit, but I'm still managing to fit into most of my clothes...I have a feeling that will not be the case for much longer.
Right now we are ramping up for the Christmas holidays with plans to get into "baby mode" sometime after the new year. There is definitely less to prepare for baby number two, but we do have a few things to take care of--most importantly, transforming a guest bedroom into a room fit for our big boy! We're not sure yet if we'll be buying him a new crib or transitioning him into a toddler bed...guess we'll wait and see if he's climbing out of his crib or not at that point.
And in case you are wondering, you won't be seeing a blog title of "It's a Boy/Girl" next appointment--we plan on waiting again until the baby's arrival to get our big surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Awesome Jenna..i always wanted to wait to find out what I was having but I just couldnt hold out.
ReplyDeleteMore power to you Jenna. I couldn't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear everything is going well. I am so excited for you guys! We need to catch up sometime soon! Miss you lots.
ReplyDelete