On Sunday morning, Billy, Will and Laney met Uncle Ben and his dog, Maggie Mae, at the White Rock dog park so Laney could attempt to entice Maggie into the lake. It didn't work, but needless to say, Laney had a blast (and I was able to get some work done in our "always need to be weeded" flowerbeds)! My cousin, Kimberly, and her family came by for a little visit later in the day. When little Madilyn (only 3 months and so stinkin' cute!) was hanging out in Will's bouncer we pulled out of the closet for her, he kept wanting to play with her feet as she kicked them around. I think he thought she was a toy or something. After that we went to visit Topher, the 3 week old son of law school friends, Kris and Heather. Boy is he precious! I'm not sure Will even knew Topher was in the room to be honest, but Billy and I had so much fun holding him and watching him kick and punch. I have a feeling he's going to be an active one like Will.
Despite our many get togethers (and wonderful photo ops) this past weekend with family and friends, this is the only picture we managed to get. I promise to do better this week while we're in EC.





Had so much fun! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hopefully these storms pass through this week for a sunny Sat!
ReplyDelete