We had a nice do nothing Fourth of July weekend--it was great to not be going, going, going for a change. Unfortunately, I was extra lazy and didn't take any pictures. :-( We did have success on the picture taking front on Friday morning though when we had Will's 9 month pictures taken. I think they're going to turn out really good because for the first time during a photo session he was in a great mood and smiled a ton. I'll be sure to post the link to them whenever I get it from our photographer.
In other news, Will's second tooth has shown its face. He has been chewing like mad today, so I'm not sure if he's still trying to help that one along or if number 3 is already on its way. You can barely see either tooth, so I won't be posting any pictures of his new chompers any time soon.
We're headed to Tyler tomorrow to visit Charlie and Traci at their new house (and maybe try out their pool too!) and to Norman this weekend for Billy's cousin's wedding, so I'll be sure to get lots of good pictures over the next few days.





OH yeah!!! Can't wait for my special visitors! Too excited
ReplyDeleteWho needs toys when there is toilet paper? Will is growing so fast!
ReplyDelete