Friday, July 30, 2010

Trip to E.C.

On Tuesday, Will and I took a 3 day trip down to El Campo for my cousin Marcie's baby shower. He was amazing in the car--I couldn't have asked for a better 9 or so hours on the road! It probably had a lot to do with the fact that I flipped his car seat facing forward. The record-breaking nap he took on the drive down didn't hurt either--we managed to make it down in 4 hours and 20 minutes with zero stops. While we were visiting my parents, Will cut his top right tooth, although I didn't notice it until we were back in Dallas. He has been gnawing on his hand a little more than usual but other than that there was no real change in his behavior, so I wasn't tipped off and therefore wasn't checking. Here are some pictures from the week...



We had another playdate with Dayton and Mallory--not great pics but they are hard to get when you have mobile 8 and 10 month olds on your hands!





Will loves these things--they sing and dance. The bear sings "Lollipop, Lollipop" and the bee sings "Be My Baby."





Helping Granny clean out her cabinets--it's tough work but somebody's got to do it!





And now onto the reason for the trip to El Campo--Marcie's baby shower!













No comments:

Post a Comment