Our master bathroom remodel began today...pictures and more details to come later in the week. Until then, in the spirit of bathrooms, here are a few quick shots of Will in his Pooh bathrobe. It's getting short on him like everything else--we are eager to find out Will's height and weight in a few short weeks at his 9 month appointment.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Weekend in Review
I was fortunate enough to spend last weekend with some of my best girlfriends at our annual Girls Weekend. While I was at a spa and resort on Lake Conroe, Will and Billy got a visit from Will's Gramma and PaPa. Billy thought I had taken the camera with me and I had left it, SO no pics of Will from the weekend and no pics of my own from Girls Weekend (these are compliments of Jenna Z.). I missed missed missed my baby boy, but enjoyed my little break and was ready to jump back into bottles and diaper duty after a nice, relaxing weekend.


Our master bathroom remodel began today...pictures and more details to come later in the week. Until then, in the spirit of bathrooms, here are a few quick shots of Will in his Pooh bathrobe. It's getting short on him like everything else--we are eager to find out Will's height and weight in a few short weeks at his 9 month appointment.

Our master bathroom remodel began today...pictures and more details to come later in the week. Until then, in the spirit of bathrooms, here are a few quick shots of Will in his Pooh bathrobe. It's getting short on him like everything else--we are eager to find out Will's height and weight in a few short weeks at his 9 month appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment