Thursday, June 10, 2010

Odds and Ends

The bathroom remodel is now in progress...unfortunately the cabinet guy went MIA on our contractor, so it's going to set us back a few days. I'll post before and after pictures once we're done.

In other news, Will has started holding one plastic ball in each hand and hitting them together--he'll do it and just look up with a huge smile. I can imagine him thinking "Look at me mom! Look what I can do!" He also loves to turn the pages of his books when he's not teething on them.

In feeding news, Will is doing a lot better with his sippie cup and has figured out how to tip it up to get his juice out when it's not really full. But our worst nightmare has come true--Will has started putting food in his hand and putting his hand over the side of his highchair and feeding Laney! It started with a cheerio or two here or there and then tonight while we were eating dinner and Will was snacking on a rice cake, he proceeded to hand it out to Laney to try and then proceeded to try and put it right back in his own mouth. I guess a parent can't complain too much--he is sharing, right?!?!?

Another funny thing he has been doing is making a clicking noise with his tongue. The other morning we came in from a walk and Laney is panting and Will is clicking his tongue--I'm sure we looked like quite the crew!

Will has been sitting on his chair a lot the last few days (pic below), but he doesn't quite understand that he can't just fly off of it. My baby doesn't look like a little baby anymore...



The other night Billy put Laney on our bed to see what she would do--she just froze, and I can imagine she was thinking "Maybe if I don't move, they'll forget about me and let me stay!"



4 comments:

  1. HA, I know Connor will be feeding Bella when he gets that age too. He is growing up so fast!! Now it is time to start over Jenna.
    Sorry to hear about your cabinet guy. Everything will work out and it will look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so big!!! He looks like a little person can't wait to see yall and can't wait to see the bathroom makeover!!!! -Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...too cute! Will is certainly growing up (fast) into one good looking little guy! I can just imagine Molly feeding Moose pretty soon! The time goes too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell my little great nephew that his GREAT aunt Tooter loves him very much!

    ReplyDelete