In a couple pictures you can catch a glimpse of the bruise on his cheek. We have one fearless rough and tumble little boy, so I have a feeling bumps and bruises might become more frequent as Will continues to pull up and eventually learns to walk (and, heaven forbid, run!). I just noticed that Will doesn't have pants on in most of these pictures...he does normally wear them, just not when I was snapping away I guess. ;-)
These two are best buds already! Laney greets Will on the second step of the stairs every morning and after every nap. Will attempts to climb Laney while she's laying down, and Laney lets him. They barter with toys, and Laney doesn't seem to mind at all when Will tries to take her toy that she is chewing on. We could not ask for a better dog for Will to grow up with. Sorry these aren't the best pictures, but I'm working with a 1 year old lab and a 7 1/2 month old baby...





No comments:
Post a Comment